The Leiden University Excellence Scholarship Program (LExS) is interested in remarkable Non-EU/EEA understudies enlisting in a graduate degree program at Leiden University beginning September 2017 or February 2018.
Leiden University, The Netherlands.
Level/Field of study:
All MA, MSc and LL.M programs as specified on the site Master’s projects in Leiden. Kindly note that a few projects have a begin date in September as it were
Number of Awards:
The number and kind of honor of the scholarship relies upon the financial plan accessible for every Faculty office.
Non-EU/EEA global understudies
The Leiden University Excellence Scholarship program has 3 grants:
• € 10.000 of the educational cost expense
• € 15.000 of the educational cost expense
• Total educational cost expense short the statutory educational cost charge
The LExS is substantial for the period the understudy is enrolled at Leiden University as a full time understudy inside the time period of the examination program.
• Non-EU/EEA understudies selecting in a Leiden University graduate degree program beginning September 2017 or February 2018
• In his or her earlier scholarly instruction abroad, the candidate more likely than not accomplished great examination comes about which are pertinent for the program for which the understudy wishes to enlist. As a sign, the understudy will be among the best 10% for the applicable program took after abroad.
• The candidate will hold a non-EU/EEA identification and won’t be qualified for help under the Dutch arrangement of study concedes and advances.
• Scholarships won’t be granted to candidates who have just gotten a Leiden University graduate degree except for understudies applying for a Master program for which a predetermined past Master program or work encounter is obligatory (the LLM propelled aces qualify thusly).
• Students who are allowed a Leiden Excellence Scholarship must conform to and affirm in composing their concurrence with the Rules and Regulations connected to the scholarship preceding the giving of the scholarship.
You should first apply for admissions to Leiden University on the web. In your application, you should demonstrate unmistakably that you might want to apply for the LExS scholarship and transfer your letter of inspiration for the LExS scholarship on the scholarship page. For all projects beginning in September 2017, the due date has passed last 1 February 2017 (aside from Law programs which has the due date of 1 March 2017). For programs beginning in February 2018, the due date is 1 October 2017.
It is critical to visit the official site (connect found underneath) to get to the online application frame and for nitty gritty data on the most proficient method to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: Here
Deadline: 1 Oct 2017 (annual)
Study in: Netherlands
Next course starts Feb 2018