We are satisfied to declare that the 2018/2019 Chevening Scholarships are open. This is a decent chance to seek after your examinations in the United kingdom.
Chevening gives completely financed grants, abandoning you allowed to concentrate on accomplishing your expert objectives and getting a charge out of the experience of a lifetime. You will live and think about in the UK for a year, amid which time you will grow professionally and scholastically, organize broadly, encounter UK culture, and manufacture enduring positive associations with the UK.
These grants are granted to remarkable experts from your nation and past to seek after a one-year graduate degree in any subject at any UK college.
Applications Deadline: 7 November 2017.
Grant Value: Fully-Funded
Number of Scholarship: 1,500
Grant Type: Masters
Courses: Applicants should choose three distinctive ace’s courses, these can be three unique courses at a similar establishment or the same titled course however at three distinct colleges in UK. You ought to pick your field of concentrate deliberately and select courses which mirror your present or future vocation objectives. To be granted a grant, you should get a genuine offer for one of your course decisions by 12 July 2018. Pick your three courses precisely as you won’t have the capacity to transform them in the wake of presenting your application.
Who Can Apply?: To be qualified for a Chevening Award you should:
– Be a native of a Chevening-qualified nation
– Return to your nation of citizenship for at least two years after your honor has finished
– Have a college degree that will empower you to pick up section onto a postgraduate program at a UK college. This is ordinarily proportionate to an upper inferior 2:1 respects degree in the UK.
– Have no less than two years’ work understanding (this might be up to five years for partnership programs, so please allude to your nation page for additionally subtle elements)
– Apply to three diverse qualified UK college courses and have gotten an unrestricted offer from one of these decisions by 12 July 2018
– Meet the Chevening English dialect prerequisite by 12 July 2018.
Chevening acknowledges English dialect tests from five suppliers:
Pearson PTE Academic
Cambridge English: Advanced (CEA)
Trinity ISE II (B2)
The English dialect test must be taken from one of these suppliers on or after 1 October 2015. On the off chance that you don’t as of now have a current qualified test authentication, it is your obligation to guarantee that you have booked a test date with the goal that you can get the required outcomes. For additional on the English prerequisites, visit: http://www.chevening.org/apply/english-dialect necessity
You are not qualified for a Chevening Award in the event that you:
– Hold British or double British citizenship (unless you are a native of a British Overseas Territory or hold BN(O) and are applying from Hong Kong)
– Are a worker, a previous representative, or relative of a representative (since July 2015) of Her Majesty’s Government (counting British Embassies/High Commissions, the Department for International Development, the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy, Department for International Trade, the Ministry of Defense and the Home Office), the British Council, or a staff individual from the Association of Commonwealth Universities. Representatives, previous representatives, or relatives of a worker (since July 2015) of Chevening Partner associations are qualified to apply, yet can’t get a Chevening/Partner Award from the association for which they work, beforehand worked, or are subsidiary with through relatives.
(Note: Immediate relatives are characterized as guardians or step-guardians, kin or step-kin, youngsters or step-kids, mate, common accomplice or unmarried accomplice (where the couple have been seeing someone to marriage or common organization for no less than two years)
– Have already examined in the UK with financing from a UK Government-subsidized grant. Nonetheless, in the event that you have already contemplated under a UK Government-financed grant (counting Chevening), you might be qualified to apply for a Chevening Fellowship five years after finish of your underlying UK Government-supported grant.
Application Process Interested and qualified competitors are to visit the official application page and explore to your nation’s application focus so as to begin your application.
Keeping in mind the end goal to present your Chevening Scholarship application, it is basic that you have the accompanying prepared:
– Valid international ID/national ID card
– University transcripts and degree declarations (undergrad, postgraduate)
– Three distinctive UK ace’s course decisions
You may likewise wish to present the accompanying discretionary archives in the event that you officially meet the prerequisites. You can present your underlying application without these reports, however you should transfer them to your application by 12 July 2018:
– English dialect test comes about
– UK ace’s college offer
Just reports in PDF arrangement can be transferred to the online application framework, and records can’t be more than 5MB in measure.
For more data, visit the Official grant site page.Here