The University of Port Harcourt thusly welcomes competitors who picked the University as First as well as Second decision in the 2017 Unified Matriculation Examination (UTME) and got a base score of 180, to apply for Screening Exercise for induction into the University.
The University might not concede hopefuls into Geology in the 2017/2018 session. Hopefuls who picked Geology as their program of study are thusly educated that they could be conceded into other/related regions of study, subject to satisfactory execution.
They are to contact JAMB for change obviously or change of Institution for induction into Geology.
The Schedule of the Screening Exercise is as shown underneath:
DAY/DATE OF EXERCISE AND COLLEGE/FACULTIES/DISCIPLINES
Thursday, fourteenth September, 2017 – Pharmacy/Agriculture/Education
Friday, fifteenth September, 2017 – Humanities
Saturday, sixteenth September, 2017 – Management Sciences
Monday, eighteenth September, 2017 – Engineering
Tuesday, nineteenth September, 2017 – Science/SSLT
Wednesday, twentieth September, 2017 – Social Sciences/Law
Thursday, 21st September, 2017 – Physiology/Anatomy/Dentistry/Nursing
Friday, 22nd September, 2017 – Medicine and Surgery
Saturday, 23rd September, 2017 – Medicine and Surgery
Monday, 25th September, 2017 – Second Choice Candidates
Wednesday, 30th August, 2017 – Monday, eleventh September, 2017
Hopefuls should login to www.uniport.edu.ng for the Registration Procedure for 2017/2018 Admission Screening Exercise.
Essential DATES AND SCREENING REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
– Eligible First Choice contender to enter UTME Registration Number and affirm pre-stacked UTME points of interest. Second Choice possibility to finish Online Application Form.
– Print slip for installment
– Proceed to any of the accompanying Banks (with e-Transact stage) and make installment of N2,000.00 (Excluding Bank and Access Charges, Processing Fee and Result checking) FIDELITY BANK PLC, UBA PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FCMB AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK.
– Obtain an e-Transact receipt demonstrating an entrance code from the Bank Teller affirming the installment.
– Proceed back on the web and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the installment slip, from Wednesday, sixth September, 2017.
– Complete the Form online as asked.
– Upload your visa photo with red foundation not more than 1 x 1 inch.
– Click on the “submit catch” and print Photo Card for the Screening Exercise leeway
– Note the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card.
Hopefuls WHO FAIL TO REGISTER WITHIN THE REGISTRATION PERIOD WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
MATERIALS NEEDED FOR POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
Hopefuls are required to accompany the accompanying:
An unmistakable duplicate of the photograph Card printed on the web and pen.
A photocopy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) and Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration.
Irregularity in name or picture on Photo Card won’t be satisfactory to the University and may prompt preclusion of influenced hopefuls. Competitors’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME comes about and other enrollment reports must be the same.
Hopefuls must be sixteen (16) years old or more by October, 2017 to be qualified for the activity.
Cell Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Walkman and comparative contraptions or any incidental materials won’t be permitted into the Screening Venue and its environs.
Applicants must apply inside the Registration time frame as the online connection for the Application Form will be handicapped at MID-NIGHT ON MONDAY, 11TH SEPTEMBER, 2017.
Competitors must answer to the assigned Screening Venues at the time booked on the Photo Card or hazard preclusion.
Guardians AND GUARDIANS, AS WELL AS UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPUS ON THE DAYS OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
For Technical help administrations amid enlistment, send an email to: email@example.com
For assist enquiries, please call any of the accompanying numbers: 08091153162, 08185945712, 08175125591