Chevron is recruiting for 2020 January – June Internship Placement
Chevron Nigeria Limited CNL provides temporary employment to students required to participate in mandatory learning programs to gain work experience in their chosen career and also provides an opportunity for interns to learn about the company’s business, culture and core values.
Chevron is accepting online applications from qualified Nigerian students whose internship program commences from January – June 2020. Placement is available in the Lagos and Warri offices.
Only Nigerian undergraduates schooling in Nigeria are required to write the tests.
• Candidate must be a Nigerian
• The internship must be mandatory to complete the school’s program leading to Masters’ Degree
• Candidate must currently be enrolled in a Postgraduate degree program
• Demonstrated high level of academic performance
• Good communication, leadership, teamwork and problem-solving skills
• Strong work ethic with an internal drive to succeed
• An innovative workplace where we apply the latest technologies to exploration, production, reservoir management, and the entire value chain group.
• Opportunities to enable you to use what you have learned, expand your knowledge and benefit from invaluable on-the-job experience.
• Hands-on technical exposure which will expand your knowledge of the industry and accelerate your professional development.
• An effective environment where integrity and ingenuity are valued.
How To Apply
Click the Apply button below
Create an account
Upload your current resume
Upload your Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) letter or support letter from your current institution using the “cover letter” tab
If possible the letter from your institution should state:
– your Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA)
– expected start date and duration of the internship
otherwise, upload a separate statement from your institution showing the CGPA and any additional document on the “additional document” tab
Provide responses to all the fields on your Profile
Type NIL in the “previous employment” box, if you have no experience otherwise state your previous internship details
Select the field related to your course of study in the “preferred type of work” box
Respond to all the questions as required
Click the apply button to complete your application
You will receive a confirmation e-mail