Course starts Sept 2022 to Jan 2023
Sheffield Hallam University
Transform Together scholarships are open to international students and European Union (non-UK) students applying to a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught course at Sheffield Hallam University in the 2022/23 academic year.
A half fee waiver (50% discount) is available for undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses for the first year of study.
To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships, you must:
- be an international fee paying student
- postgraduate only – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course.
- undergraduate only – have achieved or exceeded the English and academic entry requirements for the course
- have applied for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University and received your student identifier number.
- be fully self-funding your studies. This means that you are not receiving any funding for your studies from an external source such as a government, a scholarship provider, a company or an employer
- be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips
How to apply
To apply for a Transform Together Scholarship, you must have applied for a full-time taught course at Sheffield Hallam University for the relevant year.
If you have not yet applied for a course, please find a course and apply. When you have applied for a course and received a student identifier number, you must apply for a scholarship online before 31 May 2022
for September 2022 entry or 1 November 2022
for January 2023 entry.
It is important to visit the official website www.shu.ac.uk/transformtogether
to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.